The Funding Corporation have the following vacancies available
Job Title: 2 x Loss Prevention Officers
Part-time positions to cover maternity leave for a 12 month period.
Hours of work will be 4pm – 7pm Monday to Friday
Main purpose of the role:
The Loss Prevention Officer has responsibility for contacting new business accounts to complete Welcome calls, together with confirmation of security and insurance.
The main purpose is to reduce the instances of first pay no payment and to prevent accounts falling into arrears.
COMPETENCIES REQUIRED FOR EFFECTIVE PERFORMANCE:Knowledge:
- In-depth knowledge of motor finance business.
- Minimum 3 years call centre experience.
- Working knowledge of all regulations relating to Collections activity.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Advanced understanding of technologies and MI.
- Thorough knowledge of departmental and business policies and procedures.
- Team player with ability to work with interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with staff at all levels.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
If you would like to apply for this role send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, please attach your CV and a few words tell us why you want to work for The Funding Corporation.
Sorry! We don't currently have any vacancies available at present. Please keep checking as we will update this page when a vacancy becomes available.
Awards and Accreditations
Credit Today 2014 - 15